As I was standing leading worship last night, I felt a certain conviction if you will when singing this song called "No Higher Calling" Here are the lyrics:
Chorus 1There is no higher callingNo greater honorThan to bow and kneelBefore Your throneI'm amazed at Your gloryEmbraced by Your mercyOh Lord I live to worship You
Verse 1Down at Your feet oh LordIs the most high placeIn Your presence LordI seek Your face I seek Your face
Verse 2Down at Your feet oh LordIs the most high place In Your presence Lord We seek Your face We seek Your face
When you look at the lyrics, There is no higher calling, no greater honor, than to bow and kneel before your throne, how many times have I took the calling for granted? How many times have I not given the proper honor to the One who sits on the throne? I'm amazed at your glory, embraced by your mercy, oh Lord I live to worship you. How many times have I not been amazed by His glory? How many times have I not embraced His mercy? Finally how many times have I not lived to worship Him? I felt so much guilt last night from this song that I almost lost my composure on the song. God remains faithful even when I am faithless. How much more does He want me to just worship Him? There is so much junk that I put before Him and yet I don't give him the proper reverence He deserves! He deserves all the honor, I should bow and kneel before Him for He is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and Lord of all my life. Have you given the proper honor, or kneeled before the throne of God today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen,,to serve and worship the perfect God is an unlimited satisfaction!!
Post a Comment