Alright I know I haven't posted in awhile but well its definitely been an up and down road for me as of late. Since my last posting about the No Turn Left State work has really been stressful. Not that I don't like my job but have you ever thought that there's something bigger that you can't even put your finger on that God has in stored for you? I mean I enjoy the travel and having to meet different people each week, but on occasion I tend to miss the regular go to work Monday-Friday 9-5 job. Its not to say I am going to quit my job or anything but driving has been really wearing a heavy toll on me.
For example this past week, I was driving to Langhorne, PA and little did I know that lanes were going to be closed on I-95 due construction on some land structure that had a huge crack in it. There were no warning signs until you got closer to the closure but then the signs said "Drivers find alternative route" but my question is what if you don't know what the alternative route is? I mean I'm not a psychic or anything. I landed up arriving at the client's site three hours later then my report time. Then I had to a very difficult project that was beyond my comprehension level. Fortunately I think I figured it sorta out with help of the Holy Spirit and intercession from my friends (O:+ Now going back to something bigger, I've really been praying and thinking about this but I've thought about going into ministry full time. I mean I don't know what the first step would be but I know I don't want to do any more schooling I know that much. So if you think about it, please pray that I would find clarity in direction.
In regards to the funk I was suffering, I'm not saying I'm out of it but its getting better. Thanks for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment