Lately life on the road has been exhausting. I mean don't get me wrong I love my job but lately I have been doing more driving than flying. Take this week for instance. I am in the state of you can't turn left New Jersey. Perhaps I need to rant a little. How stupid is it that you can't make a left turn? I mean you have to go to this stupid UTurn lane miles later after passing your actual destination only to back track your way to get to your actual destination? Oh and did I mention how the five lane highways are just plain insane? I had to leave at 8:00am from my sister's place only to make it on time to the dealership at 9am when the dealership according to Mapquest is only 20 minutes away. Only Mapquest doesn't account the crazy drivers and the rush hour. If you couldn't tell already I am not a big fan of driving in this state. Does anyone feel the same way? Alright I'll get off the rant about New Jersey. Anyway so just about half of last month and this month I have been driving on average 2 1/2 hours to 4 hrs to the client site. However these places are in the most remote places. How our sales team found these places I'll never know. If you tackle on the drive time + the actual work day you are looking at a 13 hour work day. I'm pretty exhausting by the end of the day.
Anyway enough about work stuff, but have you ever felt that life is going really slow for you while others around you is continually going at warped speed? Thats what I have been feeling lately. I don't know what it is but it just feels like life is progressing and I'm stuck in quick sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, don't even get me started with New Jersey. I hated driving there too with the all the jug handles and traffic circles. I swear, when God was creating the world he took a huge dump and said he would call it New Jersey one day.
Post a Comment