Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Everything in Between!

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy New Year! Alright so the Merry Christmas was off by a couple of days but I thought I would start off the new year 2008 with a post. Does anyone ever do New Years Resolution? I think I did at one point but then somehow they always landed up getting broken. I feel that I have a lot to be thankful especially this past 2007. However anticipating and awaiting, I am looking forward to seeing what God has in store for 2008. One of things that I am looking forward to in 2008 (January no less) is me becoming an uncle for the 2nd time. My sister is due very soon and well I am so excited for her. Now in regards to travels, this week travels have taken me to Drexel Hill, PA, tomorrow Burlington, NJ, Thursday Langhorne, PA (Sesame Place), and Friday Harrisburg, PA. It will be interesting on Friday because I will be visiting a Harley Dealership. Now normally I have to wear a suit to work but with instructions from my travel department, I must dress casual for this one because of their culture. Well I'll let you know how that experience goes. Anyway a question I will leave you do you believe in New Years resolutions? Have you been successful at keeping them?

No comments: