
Well I've thought about renaming my blog to Life on Road, Musings, and More but still debating on it. The last two weeks I was in Salisbury, MD (not the most happening place) and Waldorf, MD (Salisbury was a better place) for work. However this week I'm in one of my favorite states: Massachusetts! And you know why its one of my favorite states? Its because its home of the 2007 World Series Champions the BOSTON RED SOX! Well I'm not in Boston, (that would be so cool) but I'm in Auburn, MA which is close to Springfield, MA. Well my journey today took me through some country roads in MA and RI which was very pretty since the colors are changing. After my long 12 hour work day, I checked into my hotel which is near a mall. Fortunately the mall was still open in which yes I looked for some Red Sox apparel in which I was successful. Anyway so the rest of the week will be long but how cool is that I am in MA the week the Sox take the title? I had to get a local paper to remember the experience. Anyway, so here are some prayer requests. Please pray for me as I continue to learn my job. Second, please pray as I continue to adjust working 12 hour days. Finally I would ask that you would pray that I would find favor with my boss who I meet on Wednesday for the first time. Thank you in advance.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! It is an honor to pray for such a good person and friend. I'm sure your meeting with your boss will go well. Hope you're enjoying MA!
Hugs & Love
Stu... Archie... Al... SWEET deal that you are in MA after the Sox won! My sister's a huge fan and she's now living an hour north of Boston. Safe travels to you and I'll be praying for your meeting with your boss.
Post a Comment