Monday, October 15, 2007

CAR TROUBLE

As I prepared to go on my trip yesterday, things seemed to be going fine. I got to see friends I hadn't seen in awhile and things were going fine. It was then @4:15pm when I headed to church for Worship practice. Anyway as I was half way through my neighborhood I heard a real loud ringing noise coming from the bottom of my car. Well I called my parents and told them the situation. I took my dad's car to practice while my mind was scattered wondering if I will get my car back in time for my trip tomorrow morning. Well anyway in the middle of practice my dad calls me and tells me that I need to get home so we can go to the Philadelphia International Airport to pick up a rental car. Now keep in mind while I was gone my parents took my car for a oil change and check up. The repair place obviously forgot to tighten something. So we got to the airport and picked up a rental car. As we speak I am driving a rental car in Salisbury, MD (yeah thats where I am this week) driving this huge car. Anyway this week is my first week on the field. Please keep me in your prayers because on Thursday I have to leave work early and return the rental car by 6pm otherwise they will charge me an extra day. Second if you could pray that there is nothing seriously wrong with my car I'd appreciate it The car really has not given me any major problems. Its a 2003 car. Well I'll keep you posted this week of the status of my car. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: