Friday, October 05, 2007

Greetings from Chicago

Well I know I said would update everyone as soon as I got to Chicago but its been pretty busy learning new material and just getting a handle on everything. I had my first trial presentation on the software I will be training on yesterday which went rather well with some improvement definitely needed. Please continue to pray for me as there is alot of material left to be learned and well there is definitely a sharp learning curve in this job. This weekend I will be heading downtown to see the sites and scenes of big CHICAGO (Rebecca's favorite city) and got the down low of things to see and do. On Sunday I hope to attend Willow Creek Community Church while I am down here. Til then, thank you all for your support and prayers.

1 comment:

Snoyarc said...

Thanks for the update Eugene! I've been wondering how you've been doing! You are in my prayers.

Hugs & Love