Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Decision or No Decision 2006

So I felt guilty that I have not updated my blog in awhile so here's what I got. As you can tell today was Election day. I must first state that these opinions are strictly my opinion where you do not have to agree with me. My thought is that there are some candidates on the Democrats that I like and Republicans I don't. I also like some viewpoints of some Republican candidates and Democrats not so much. So where do I stand in political viewpoints? I would probably have to say I am neither but be an independent on the issue. Who really has a clear view on how we are going to end this war? Have we looked at our deficit lately? Are illegal immigrants really helping or hurting our economy? Is stem cell research helping improve the quality of life or killing it? There are so many different viewpoints and sides you could take on any of these issues that I'm not going to side to one political party. Each make valid points and some irrational. You could say I'm indecisive and I should take a stand where some say cause the President of the United States is a Christian that all Christians are Republicans and all Democrats are heathens. There could easily be believers in the Democratic party as well as the Independent Party. So where does this leave me? The big picture is that this country is going downhill at an equal blame falls on both parties. Is it close to the end of the world? Only God knows the answer to that. We can make a difference in the world we live in by sharing the love of Christ to everyone. Did Christ not command us to go to all nations in His name? Well decision 2006 is coming to a close and well when its all said and done, where will Christ fall in the mix of everything?

No comments: