On May 19, 1977, 6:00am, Ithaca, NY, Tompkins County Hospital, I came into the world. Today May 19, 2008 I sit here in my hotel room in Barboursville, WV on a business trip. Now is this the place I would like to spend my birthday? No but I am thankful because during my 30th birthday I didn't have a job and right now I do. I am thankful for the friends that called me today to wish me a happy birthday. I thank you all that called me or left me some kind a message. It speaks volume that you guys thought of me today. What I do wonder about is what does God say to us right before we enter the world? Do you think there is a conversation that goes on between Him and us before we enter the world for the first time? I know its a strange question but its just something I just thought about. I also thought about my nephew Zackary who is 5 months old now. He doesn't say much except gibberish. Does God speak gibberish? When Zackary cracks a little smile when he's sleeping, its like I think God is telling him something funny like an inside joke. Perhaps God is telling him that he is loved.
How does God speak to you? Does he do it through music, prayer, scripture, audibly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment