Alright so I have no excuse for not blogging in awhile but to distract your attention I thought I would put up a cute picture of Zachary after taking a bath. Distracted yet? As I was thinking about what to write in this posting, I thought about how fun it is to be an Uncle. I mean I get to play with my nephews, spoil them with gifts, and when they are bad, give them back to mommy or daddy to do the punishing meanwhile Uncle is still the good guy. It was also interesting in a discussion during small group about whether everything is a miracle or if miracles happen every day. (I can't remember the wording but that will have to do.) Anyway I don't claim to be the theologian or anything but I believe miracles do happen every day in when a baby comes into the world. When my sister suprised us with baby #2 was on the way, she had a picture of a sonogram of little Zachary. From the little spec on the black and white picture to what you see above, how can you not deny the existence of a miracle? What do you think? Do you think babies are an example of God's miracle?
Friday, September 05, 2008
Distracted
Alright so I have no excuse for not blogging in awhile but to distract your attention I thought I would put up a cute picture of Zachary after taking a bath. Distracted yet? As I was thinking about what to write in this posting, I thought about how fun it is to be an Uncle. I mean I get to play with my nephews, spoil them with gifts, and when they are bad, give them back to mommy or daddy to do the punishing meanwhile Uncle is still the good guy. It was also interesting in a discussion during small group about whether everything is a miracle or if miracles happen every day. (I can't remember the wording but that will have to do.) Anyway I don't claim to be the theologian or anything but I believe miracles do happen every day in when a baby comes into the world. When my sister suprised us with baby #2 was on the way, she had a picture of a sonogram of little Zachary. From the little spec on the black and white picture to what you see above, how can you not deny the existence of a miracle? What do you think? Do you think babies are an example of God's miracle?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment