Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Latest

I know I haven't written in awhile where alot has been going on. Last week travels took me to Hurricane, West Virginia (yes that wasn't a typo I said Hurricane) and well it wasn't fun. First of all I had to leave my house at 4:30am to catch my first leg of my flight that left at 6am. My next connecting flight in DC left at 9 and arrived around 10am in Charleston, WV. Now the not fun came in when Tuesday morning I started feeling cramps in my stomach. I didn't feel like eating and was feeling nauseus. (sp?) Anyway so I took Pepto Bismal and Rolaids which gave no relief whatsover. The only thing I wanted to do was go home and sleep in my own bed. Well the fun continued where on Wednesday my flight from DC was supposed to leave at 10:19pm but landed up not leaving until 12am due to a "maintenance" problem. Now I am thankful that they fixed whatever was wrong with the plane but the annoying part was the ramp agents did not tell us anything or even give us any updates of what was going on and why our plane was not leaving on time. Finally on Friday I got to go to the doctor's where they told me I was extremely dehydrated. Their medical diagnosis was for me to drink lots of fluids. Anyway so if I sound negative I think I can say with confidence that I am burnt out right now. I need a break. So what am I asking of you? Please pray as I am still not feeling 100% even though I am drinking plenty of fluids now. Also well that I would somehow find time to rest or get some kind of break because I am truly running on empty.

No comments: