As I was listening to a new CD I purchased "New Life Worship: My Savior Lives" I was truly amazed of what songwriters and worship leaders are coming up with these days lyrically. Here are the lyrics to the song I was chewing on this week:
"Endlessly"
With your majesty here I fall to my knees
I love you endlessly with the beauty of your son
I find myself undone I love you endlessly
Savior of my soul lover of my life i love you endlessly
passion of my heart everything you are i love you endlessly
you loved me before I knew of you
you loved me now i give it back to you
king who paid my price death has brought me life i love you
endlessly grace in which i stand with everything I am
i love you endlessly
When I hit replay on my cd player, I couldn't help but be absorbed in the lyrics of this songn. Especially the line "you loved me before I knew of you" where even before I was a thought or even acknowledged Jesus as my personal Savior He knew me and loved me. This world will eventually come to an end, but as Christ promised us (talking to believers) eternal life and a better life to come, His love also flows endlessly. This song also spoke conviction on my heart of how I sometimes do not give all my love to him but he always gives his love to me. May I learn how to live my life daily to love Jesus endlessly until I see him face to face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Eugene:
Greeting from Colorado! Nice blog. I have the new New Life worship album as well. Have you gotten Jared Anderson's? It's pretty awesome as well. I sent a copy to Jen so I doubt she would mind if you borrowed it. Check it out! I hope all is well!
Pax
Post a Comment